[Dailydrool] Newtie

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 22 06:34:17 PDT 2008

Calendar houndie Newtie is my too cute step son ...... my rat !@#! husband
Ben's son by my dear cousin Sporty! He took off on both of us to live with
his he slaves....didn't even send flowers, but he did make some hugely
adorable kids....and Newtie is just too cute Newt.

With any luck the HankandSharon slaves remember his calendar day.....even if
they couldn't count to 15 and didn't know he had become a Chdawg till the
letter from the AKC came in the mail! Hope he gets some extra
cookies....come to think of it I hope his Sportymom and Petunia sister and
his nieces and Aunt Taco Bell and just everybody at his house (and mine)
gets extra cookies!

Cakie