[Dailydrool] seasoned slave learns new tricks

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 06:37:03 PDT 2008

As a seasoned slave of 13+ years I thought I knew it all LOL!!!
Marilyn had purchased an x-pen with buppy Chunky in mind. The X-pen turned out to be too small for Chunky- so we ended up rooming Olive and Ms.Brandy in there during some of the events. Olive tends to dislike others in her face and Ms.Brandy is forever just trying to 'leave' and find a quiet spot. The x-pen gave them both the security they need and they both napped for hours in there! It was a great relaxing day for me as I was not constantly trying to get her to stay with me or having to put her in the BUV. I had always thought of these as containment gizmos- but now see that they actually offer freedom as well. I will be buying one of our own.
Also, while visiting with Pat on the way home from mishgun- the fenced yard issue came up. I said I would not fence in my yard again- been there and did not like it ( we had 8' stockade fence and NO view!). She has a shorter version of a picket fence in her yard and said that even that would do and not the whole yard would need to be fenced. What a great idea- it had never occurred to me that a fence did not have to fit the whole yard and it does not have to be 8' tall. Thank you Pat- I WILL do that in the future when newcomers will live here.
I am also thinking that pawhaps it was Pat Wood who shared the Blue Power recipe with me years ago- I remember the name was Pat and the last name had a 'w'...so I think it was you :)
droolies, Angelika