[Dailydrool] Thought

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 11:37:19 PDT 2008

Dearest Beth,

There is not a drooler whose heart does not break when we hear of the loss of one of our sweet houndies.   I know in my heart that there truly is a Rainbow Bridge and that our sweet babies are met at the bridge by all the houndies who came before them.   I know my dearest Abigail will be there for your Blueberry.   They both suffered such pain before we lost them.   She will not be scared or alone, I know that much.   They will be discussing the times they wanted treats and we did not give any to them.   They will also talk about the love they received from their parents.   Blueberry has much to talk about, you were a wonderful momma.

Just like you, we struggled to save our sweet girl, but lost in the end.   I would struggle again with my sweet Ella Louise.   We never give up because there is too much love to do anything else.   You can feel much for all you did to save your sweet Blueberry.

It is hard to find happiness at this moment.  But try to remember all the happy moments you spent with Blueberry.

Love to you
Bob and Diane,  Slaves to Ella Louise