[Dailydrool] BIRDS

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 12:22:31 PDT 2008

Bambi,

Try calling your vet.   There is usually someone who handles birds.   They are trained to care and treat broken wings, etc.

I found a woodpecker in Georgia and my vet was able to give me the name of the lady, I took the bird to her and she called me when the wing was healed.   I was able to go there and see her release the bird back into the wild.   It was a nice feeling knowing that I was a part of saving his life.

Diane,
Momma of Ella Louise