[Dailydrool] PIGEON

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 23 13:34:09 PDT 2008

I don't know where you live but here in Nothwest Ohio ( Lucas County  ) we
have a place called
 " NATURE"S NURSERY "
they take in all kinds of baby and injured animals and nurse them back to
health and then they release them into the wild. I have taken several animals
out there and they are wonderful, all they ask for is a small  monetary
donation  to cover some of the cost,  I have taken baby  ducks, baby geese, baby
bunnies  and three baby squirrels out there, they  are wonderful. check and see if
there is a conservation place that might know of  some place that will take
the pigeon. call your park systems they may also know  of a place that will
take  the bird.

Marlene

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.