[Dailydrool] Feyfey

Ski sushiela at michiana.org
Fri May 23 17:02:51 PDT 2008

            I, Pwincess Sadie, have retired from the Michigan Waddle
            for several years now. My blood related niece, Countess
           Penny loved going her first year but was ecstatic that she
           didn't have to go this year or last. Mom, however, is still in
           a state of depression over it & might not be over it from
           not going last year either. So mom was trying to somehow
           justify not going this year & she came up with that her only
           niece was graduating from college so she must attend her
           festivities.  They went to dinner at the Studebaker mansion
           that has been turned into an upscale restaurant. Her prime
           rib had a lot of fat on it so she did the right thing by not
           eating it but by bringing it home in a white box.  Finally, we
           got a white box. Feyfey would have been so proud.

              Pwincess Sadie of Indiana
               Sadie1 at dogomania.com