[Dailydrool] Betsy

Linda1annewhee at aol.com Linda1annewhee at aol.com
Wed May 28 11:14:10 PDT 2008

My Brood Permanent foster ,Betsy,can really use some Drool  She was
diagnosed with kidney failure right after I got her,  She came to me from  For the
Basset Rescue in Missouri through the House of Puddles and then to  Brood.  She
is missing an ear and only she knows why, has had 20 teeth  removed and chronic
ear infections in both ears.  Her internal ears should  be removed but
because of her kidneys she can't be put under anesthetic.   She is such a wonderful
little girl and never complains about taking the 20 some  pills she has to
endure everyday.  She has been doing really well until  this week when she
started peeing in the bed while she was asleep.  Took  her to the vets today(she
goes every two weeks) and she has a bladder infection,  a new ear infection in
both ears and a possible sinus infection(hopefully it is  not a tumor).  We were
there for 2 hours running tests .  Poor thing  is exhausted.  She is on all
kinds of new medicine while I await the  results of her blood work and
cultures.  The vet also told me her remaining  teeth aren't looking so good either so
we have to come up with a plan to help  that situation too that doesn't
involve anesthetic.  The poor thing has had  a rough time and deserves so much more
time to roll in the grass and chase the  squirrels around  Please send some
drool her way that she may enjoy the  upcoming summer months.  Thank you ahead
of time.
                                                                 Linda

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.