[Dailydrool] Calendar Hounds

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:16:13 PDT 2008

Peaches is such a cutie on today's calendar day. Her face looks a lot like
cowboys, especially with that "look" she's giving.

Also wanted to wish Clarence a happy 12th birfday! Love the pic with him in
the lush greens.

And lastly, a belated happy gotcha day to Romeo & Juliet, Bogart and
Jackson. May you all have many moer to celebrate.

Drool to all in need,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert....doesnt seem like we'll be changing Ru's name,
we tried a couple diff't ones over the weekend but kept accidently resorting
to Rupert. :)

www.kacyg.blogspot.com