[Dailydrool] pawticure

June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf equineent at lakefield.net
Fri May 30 06:20:08 PDT 2008

OK awhile ago I emailed about Leroy and his ...."no you can NOT cut my
nails"....I got alot of suggestions and mostly things I didn't think
of...duhhhhhh!!  However....leave it to a bassetgrandma (my mother) to come
up with what really works.....she said I'll feed him cookies and talk you
just try.  Well, the majic of a grandma!!!  She just kept the cookies
flowing and goo-ed to him and guess what??  All 4 feet were done !!!

Geez Mom!!  I can't beweive it took-ed yu so long to figure how I wanted my
nails done!!!  You jest nebber asked -ed me....I wove cookies.  So yup,
ebberyone I gotz Mom twained now ....it took awhile.  Wittle Lewoy....aren't
my nails purtee!!!??!!
Equine Enterprises
June Scheunemann
Mike Bernsdorf