[Dailydrool] Drool for Maggie!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 21:37:36 PDT 2008

I will have the kidz stomping...though we did stomp around the yard a lot today...but  they can send the rain back to California.
We are sending gallons of drool for Maggie to help her feel better.   I actually had used a joint supplement for my Ruby Doo who has hip dysplasia. (One surgery down, one to go).  After 6 years of Rimadyl and 4+ years @ 100mg/day, I was finally able to wean her off of it.  I actually started using Joint Strong by Animal Naturals. (Not promoting it...just use it) When I was told about it 2 weeks ago, I was skeptical that I would see a difference in 3 days. I thought, "sales pitch"  Even though Ruby was doing well on the other supplement she was still getting the Rimadyl 1-2 times a week,  After 3 days  there was a big change...she is actually playing and up and moving more...and best of all no signs of pain.  Being that she is a husky/shepard cross, she is a wimp  when it comes to pain.  She is more active now then she has been in a few years.
It might be worth looking into.
Droolz and prayers for Maggie!
Karen and the Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie and Cuddles