[Dailydrool] Daisy

Annie Novakovich anninova at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 05:03:15 PDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on the vet bill.  I guess it is pretty normal to a little high.  I live near Pittsburgh, PA in Beaver Falls.  The good news is that Daisy has perked up considerably and is back to her old self.  I did find a little green poo and one of the dogs had some nasty dog farts, so I am wondering if it wasn't a little stomach ailment also.  I think I am going to do a little vet shopping for the future.  I  like this one because they have decent emergency hours (until 11) but I like the idea of a 24 hour vet better.  As far as arthritis, I know that several of the droolers have given advice on using chondroiton and glucosamide? (spelling?) and I would also like to know if any droolers have luck with pet insurance and if any companies offer better rates for multiple dogs.
On another note, the basset of the week contest is really a tough one this week.  They are all so adorable but I especially love that Waldo.  He sure is one cute houndie!
Drool to anyone who has lost their houndies.  So sorry to hear about Blueberry and the others.  I can only imagine what I would do without mine but there is alot of comfort in knowing that you do the best you can and drooler houndies have the best lives while they are here and that is what counts the most.

Annie