[Dailydrool] ROCK EATING

Kim Brown brownstoneranch at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 04:41:57 PDT 2008

Thanks for all the tips on rock eating.  My girls do this occasionally and I
go out constantly trying to remove all the rocks in our yard, but it is
impossible when the girls dig to find them.  I also wanted to ask if anyone
out there has dogs who eat grass like they are a goat or horse.  My two
Bassets go out and eat grass like they are mowing the lawn.  They never
vomit when they eat the grass.  Once they demolish the grass they love to
eat the red clay mud we have in Virginia.  Does anyone else have dogs who do
this?  Any idea why they eat grass like that?

Both my girls are on Canidae dog food, which is one of the best foods out
there.  I am going to have to cement their yard area and have a play area
too.

I would love to hear if anyone else has this problem and what they do about
it.

Drool to all,

Kim

Mama to Daisy, Dixie, Sammi and Gracie