[Dailydrool] Salmon Oil

Dan Hickey dhickey at m-audio.com
Thu May 1 07:21:07 PDT 2008

All my Bassets get a large capsule of Omega 3 Fish Oil (Wal Mart) with
every meal. Since I started I have seen dramatic improvement in their
coats. Never dry and extremely easy to keep clean. We don't do a lot of
baths, only before shows and "public appearances."

I do caution about over dosing though. Castor Oil is an old time,
effective and not too gentle laxative, so too much might lead to loose
stools and cramping.

And while Omega 3 is considered brain food, I don't think it has helped
much in this department. :-)

Dan Hickey