[Dailydrool] Duck feet...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:48:06 PDT 2008

Leslie not exactly what I was talking about...but Stanley is ONNNEEEE
BEAUTIFUL HANDSOME HOUNDIE BOY!!!!

Momperson said something about it and said this lil guys feel were laying
down past his pasterns...I called them wrists hehe but also like he is
wearing snow shoes.  Most bassets feet that I have saw they walk on their
pads kind of like a ballerina (ok boy houndies sorry!hehe)  but this lil guy
was not even walking on his pads but his pasterns.  It just looked very
different from what I am used to seeing so it worried me.

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)