[Dailydrool] Fwd: A funny drive to the dog park(I think)

heartsforever3 at aol.com heartsforever3 at aol.com
Thu May 1 10:29:09 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: HEARTSFOREVER3 at aol.com
To: dailydrool-request at proctorhome.net
Sent: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 7:16 am
Subject: A funny drive to the dog park(I think)

Hello Fellow Droolers,

I had to share my most recent Basset Ethel story.? We have a great dog park near where I live, but with lights it can be a good 20 min. drive.? I started this, even though I have a great place to walk Ethel....but my change of walking places took place because GEESE are everywhere and of course My Ethel enjoys GEESE POOP (just geese poop), I guess she thinks they are treats...anyway I will continue.....Driving to the dog park can be an interesting task because Ethel is not the best "car rider", she always goes to the car and lays down making me lift her into the car (all 67 pounds), when inside the car she stays attached to me sticking her head up now and then to see another car.....well, this most recent ride she popped up and?stood on ?the convertible top button (UP) and the top , as I am driving, started closing.....I was driving slow so at first I thought GOSH it is windy today catching my top.....than I realized in the tiring task of getting Ethel in the car I left the brake up, she stood on the button and there she was in command of the convertible top.......AND? all this before I?barely begin our trip.?? GOTTA LOVE OUR BASSETS THOUGH.....they keep us on our toes.?

Regards, Lisa and Basset Ethel from NC