[Dailydrool] Sofa hog

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Thu May 1 10:55:10 PDT 2008

Last night my mum came round. We were sitting on the sofa and I invited Rolph to join us (because he is quite polite and never just jumps up, unlike his sister).
This meant there was no room for Clara. She did not like this and climbed up anyway, lying on top of poor Rolph.
As the evening went on, she slowly, ever so slowly, wriggled her feet behind him, then gradually wedged her body behind his - and he was gradually shunted nearer the front of the sofa - until his head was hanging off, then his legs and finally, just before he fell, he got off with a dignified shake of his head.
Did Clara look guilty? No. She looked very comfortable, thank you.
Little minx

Sally, slave to Rolph and sofa-loving Clara

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP