[Dailydrool] Could You Love Me? (An Urgent Plea)

suzique2u at aol.com suzique2u at aol.com
Thu May 1 11:10:58 PDT 2008

Hi Droolers,

Do you remember the sad, almost hopeless story of Iris?  Well, I'm her
male counterpart looking for my forever home.  Here is my story:  I was
a stray from Central Ohio and after many, many foster homes, I'm now
residing at a kennel.  Although I'm being well taken care of, I dream
of a home of my own, where I will be loved and cared for like the
"Prince of a Guy I am."  You see, I am wonderful with people, but
because I haven't had a person of my own, I am very possessive of
anyone who pays attention to me and I don't like sharing my food or
toys with other hounds or dogs. (And, like Cakie, I think all c at ts
belong in a crockpot with plenty of water to cover, and turned on "Hi."
  Could you possibly help me find my forever home?  I'm about 8 years
old and a wonderful red and white.  If you could possibly help me find
my home I would be so grateful!  And, best of all, my adoption fee has
been taken care of by my benefactor who doesn't want me to be depressed
and lonely in the kennel any longer.  She's even willing to drive me to
my forever home if it is within a three hour drive of Central Ohio.
You can see my picture on Ohio Basset Rescue's website at
www.ohiobassetrescue.org.  I promise to be a good boy around people,
but I need to be an "only."  Thanks for reading my story and please put
the word out about me, OK?  If Iris found a home, I still have hope in
my heart that I will too!  By for now, Mike