[Dailydrool] Buppy questions

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 13:53:12 PDT 2008

Caveat to this is, you don't know how sensitive your new baby's stomach is. I always slowly change foods when necessary to allow the stomach time to adjust. The first day, mix up the food to be 3/4 of the old stuff and 1/4 new. After a few days, adjust to add more new and less old. After about a week you should be OK to switch completely if there haven't been any issues.

Esther Strom
Visit my Etsy shop: http://HookedByEsther.etsy.com