[Dailydrool] Merlin! You gotta roachy on yur back?

Cindy Armstrong carmstrong at highcottonusa.com
Thu May 1 15:08:27 PDT 2008

You are my honey bunny Merlin and I lub you just da way you are.  But I
am kinda askeered ob bugs so iffen you wanna be a couch potater wif me,
yur gonna hafta get dat roachy off ob your back.

I lub you,

Kimmie Sue

Merlin's Mama Wrote:

Now, Merlin, on the other hand, has had nothing but Pet dog in his
ancestry for a l-o-n-g time. He does not even look at rabbits. He has
definite eastie-westie legs. He also has a roachy back. These things
combine to make for a dog who is not a great athlete, but a wonderful
couch potato. He is easy to catch since he can't run faster than me. He
does not require hours of exercise. He does not scare little kids with
bursts of speed. He tires after short walks. He walks slowly.

Linda and Merlin (I am gorgeous just the way I am!)

Cindy Armstrong Heron

Accounts Receivable

P.O. Box 101568

Birmingham, AL 35210-6568