[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood gits da mail-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu May 1 15:36:30 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I be a bit on de downunner sidez todey, da Momma she  all
nerbs agin and she watchin de Brudder wif all de eyeballz. Why da Brudder he
not ebbin in de yard to do de business wif outz her, why dere just nuffin
privatez here nowz. So den she a shobin all da pills in de brudder, and dey meke
 de brudder berry sleepy. I snooze.
Den it happin.
Dat specul noise happinz and Brudder Elwood, he goez to de door. Momma she
comin down de stepz and Brudder Elwood he use de big boy bark at de man. Da man
 why he lookie berry offisulz. He seyz to da Momma, he be da mailman. Momma
seyz  okey, He seyz he gotz da mail, but all dis stuffz be fur Brudder Elwood,
and He  seyz he no know whut a brudder Elwood be. Well I lookie at him an seyz
why I be  da Brudder Elwood, He seyz no you be da dog. Dis not meke da
brudder berry  happies, and da brudder he gots nuff drugs in da bodie to roll da
eyeballz rite  ober. Momma seyz the dog is da Brudder Elwood. He seyz why he
ain't nebber  deliber da mails to de dog beforez. So he seyz dat he gib Momma da
mail and he  go, seyin dat da dog he git more mailz den da peoplez.
Brudder Elwood he yell at de man, ask if he deliber to da Nigel yet,  Brudder
Elwood he waitin to hearz, he seyz brudder elwood be nuts.
Oh, an den we git da package, oh why Brudder Elwood  he not believin  dis, he
gots a blankie, It be from PW Pawcasso Blossom an Annie Belle. Why dis  be so
nice, Brudder Elwood he gib it da sniffy, and it in me bed. Why we gib so
many fanks for de nice blanket. And Elder Clara she best be a leabin it. It be
mine.
Den we git da specul cards, da Momma she gotz da waterz all ober da face,
and she readz da mail to de Brudder. we git da cards from da doggies, Sally and
Tanner--dat nice picsure--why lookie dem earz!!Den we git more ob de cards,
from  Ben and Charlie, Miss Jackie she sendz de card wif all da houndies--my
dat be a  bunch of drool dere! Den Junior, Taz, Bernard, and da Momma- Roscoe,
Niles,  Hercules, and da Momma,, Lucy and Susie and da Momma, and Miss Molly an
her  Momma Connie and Daddy Roger-why dat berry nice card, I lookie at the
picture ob  de houndie, and den Momma Maddy and Emmett and Gracie sendz de
specul card, she  lookie at dis card and seyz why Miss Maddy she send Brudder
Elwood money. Momma  all snortin and a cryin and seyz she no believes dis, she seyz
she gonna do  summfin berry specul wif dis. She lookie into da brudder
Eyeballz and seyz we  send de money to Miss Leanne at de BellyRubs fur da dogs like
me. Dey not as  lucky as de brudder and it go to help de houndz. Brudder
Elwood he gib Momma a  big snooter kiss for dis.
Brudder Elwood he just whelmed. Here de brudder go frum de homeless hound  to
hound dat hab friendz and a home. How do we fank youz all enuff???
Brudder Elwood, he gotz a plan--he write more stories, meke da peeplez  laff.

Momma here, I am astounded-I never knew the complete power of Drool until
this happened. Isn't it amazing how near tragedy have made us take a look at our
 wonderful hounds and give them a huge hug.
We Thank You all,

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE