[Dailydrool] MBR Waddle Shirts - ONLY 7 more days for PreOrder!

Alisa Robison aarobison at comcast.net
Thu May 1 17:26:35 PDT 2008

Dear Droolers,

Have you ordered your MBR Waddle Shirt yet?

Our Waddle Shirts have been flying out the door!  We even had to do a reorder to make sure we have enough for the Waddle in two weeks.  We now have all sizes back in stock... Small-3XL.

We are expecting to sell out this shirt by the end of Waddle Weekend.
If you are not attending our Waddle and would like to own one of our Jimmy Buffett inspired Waddle shirts... ORDER YOURS TODAY!
We will not be reordering after the waddle.

http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org/commerce/search/products/?product_id=1011&merchant_id=1423

If you don't already know... this years waddle shirt design is by Pam Tanzey with Karl and Bonnie Bostelman's Candyland Margarita lounging in a hammock on the back and a small Waddle 08 banner on the front (inset). Made by Jerzees the shirt is a 50/50 cotton blend, and is Bamboo Green.
... we have been told that this is "the best shirt yet"!

Email if you have any questions.

Alisa
--
Alisa Robison