[Dailydrool] Please help me find a new home!

Julie Wells old.bow at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 20:30:22 PDT 2008

Please help: I need to find a home for my basset hound in the Dallas/Fort worth TX area.

I have a 6 year old male AKC registered basset hound, Maximus. I've had him since he was 8 weeks old.
He's neutered and tri-colored.
Due to recent circumstances, I'm divorced and my living situation changed drastically.
I'm not able to give him the love and attention that I feel he deserves.
I've never had him around children before so I'd think he would be OK after some supervision.
He's leash trained and was OK in a pack of 3 other dogs.

Please let me know if you can help me find a good, loving home for him or someone who will take him and help me find him a home as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Julie
old.bow at hotmail.com
Back to work after baby–how do you know when you’re ready?
http://lifestyle.msn.com/familyandparenting/articleNW.aspx?cp-documentid=5797498&ocid=T067MSN40A0701A