[Dailydrool] We be Newbies!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 02:13:34 PDT 2008

Hi All,

Ruby Doo (HuskyxShepard...Not a drooler but a great Trainer of Basset babies Big and Little in the Ruby rules), and the (we don't drool much yet) Droolers (Abby, Tucker, and the Babies) thought we should introduce ourselves.  We have been faithfully reading along and  wuffin it up with Brudder's writings.  We are so happy that he is feeling better.  My big babies are wondering why they don't drool much?  Tucker says he a drooler for food...but Abby doesn't.  Maybe she thinks it is unlady like?  Of course Ruby Doo likes it the way it is.  ....and one more thing...thank goodness they didn't eat rocks...but counter cruising is another thing....and locking Mommy out of the car is their biggest trick.

Because I am new, the kids want to know if at some point at a later time, they might help with rescues. Ruby says she will train them in "Ruby rules"....Abby and Tucker just want someone to romp with and play with. They all want to have additional ideas for training me.  They all feel that I should be at their beck and call...since I get to live in "their" house and sleep in that little space left over in "their bed" and drive "their car".  We all would like information on how we can help.

Thanks for letting us be a part of a great group!
"The Life in the Dog House" Brood

We can't send much drool...but we are sending all Tucker can produce...and our prayers for all those in need.