[Dailydrool] To Norm

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri May 2 03:51:39 PDT 2008

Deer Norm my Inglitch is turrible but I have bin to them shows.
They a breeze! You trots aroun dis square ring (hunh?) an den stan still.
Trot an stan. Sumtime you trots rite up a liddel fing an stan on a platfrom.
Den dis person you nebber seen befour come an kinda play wif you in dis
goofy way an dey pries open you mouf an da wurserst part are, since you an
me guys, they feels our privates!! Dese peepels reely strange. Den you trots
some more git more cheese an you Person gets a peece ob cloth whut are blue
and you leeb. Your Person all scited an gibbin you treets an stuff. Sumtimes
you gotta do dis a couple ob times. If you reely hot you gits you picshure
taken.
Here sum fun things you can do.

When da stranger come to pet you all ober, roll over for a belly rub.
When you front end stan, you back end fall down an vicee versus.
Gak a lot
Wag you tail so much da stranger laff. Dis a good one. Gibbin kisses good,
too.
Sumtimes dere lotsa treets on da floor. Check it out as you trot aroun.

and if you not habin fun, remember dat if you person get a piece of cloth
whut ain't blue, or none at all, you gets ta go home early. (MomPerson
contends that Zelda learned this one really early: those who lose get to go
home and lay in the sun for the rest of the day.)

Also dere be lotsa odder dogs there for you to sniffy but be careful--sum
not nice. Take you face off.
Have fun! YOU GO, NORM!!!

Nigel of Nigel, Llewis, Zelda, Mitchell and Cooper
oh yeh an MomPerson