[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 4, Issue 23

Charlie Meyer charlie at droolassicpark.com
Fri May 2 04:34:34 PDT 2008

The slave was eyeing those shirts last night.  He's been a loyal (ok,
certifiable more like it) follower of Bro. Jimmy since before there
were Parrotheads.  Very nice shirts, he said, even after Mapquesting
the run to Birmingham. (Are there igloos up there?)  I have to have a
'shirt', as my burns should be kept out of the sun for a while. The
fur is coming back though, something the slave muses about as he tells
the barber to 'take it easy on the top' of his head. Something about
'endangered species'.

Just go with it, Nigel.  It's incurable. Just call it 'Havana
Daydreamin'.

Piglet OEBE
Droolassic Park
Keyser, WV