[Dailydrool] Pw. Tasselhoff's bday

Mary Mischelle Kemp mmischellekemp at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 08:39:30 PDT 2008

Hi all,

   Pw. Tasselhoff is upset with me because I haven't posted about his bday. The Pw. turned 9 on 4/23. Usually I take the day off and we all go fishing, Tas' favorite activity. However that wasn't possible this year as I couldn't get the day off work. This year Tas' bday fell on the day that we go to the local children's hospital as therapy dogs so I decided to celebrate his bday there.

 Tas gave the kids party hats and boxes that had a stuffed dog (some of them got bassets!), noise makers and a few other things in them. Fizban was not at all pleased with the noise makers. The kids sang happy birthday to Tas and had ice cream and pupcakes. Then they looked at Tas' baby pictures. Tas was a day old when I first saw him and they were all amazed at how different he looked. Then the kids hid treats for the hounds to find. This is Fizban's favorite therapy dog activity. The boys both got lots of belly rubs, ear scritches and smooches. The kids had a great time. All in all I think the Pw. had a pretty good bday.

   We aren't allowed to take pictures at the hospital to protect the children's privacy.  I did take a picture of Tas and Fiz in their birthday and therapy dog finery before we left which I attached. Pw. Tasselhoff is the tri color and Fizban is the read and white.

   Like everyone else we are very happy to hear that the Brudder is doing better and are slinging drool for all in need.

Mary, Pw. Tasselhoff and Fizban

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_052008