[Dailydrool] New Mexico Basset Waddle

Elizabeth Moorhead mizle at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 10:27:41 PDT 2008

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT to donate for the raffle of the original, beautufil water color painting of two young Bassets.   The artist, Barbara Doner, entitled it, "Me and My Sister."   The size is 27" x 21" and it is already professionally framed.
     To donate and view this painting, please go to our website at www.bassetrescuenm.org.  We do accept Pay Pal.   Basset Hound Rescue of New Mexico, Inc. is a registered, licensed not-for-profit 501(c)(c) organization.
     Thank you to all the Daily Drool members who have already donated for this painting.  We will have the drawing at our Waddle, this Sunday, May 4.    Just hope we do not get too much wind for our Waddle.   Is quite cool here in Albuquerque today, only 48 at 11am.
     See you at the Waddle.
  Elizabeth M. Moorhead,

Elizabeth M. Moorhead
Basset Hound Rescue of New Mexico, Inc.