[Dailydrool] New buppy welcomes, thank you

Suzanne Wilson sluvs2quilt at comcast.net
Fri May 2 11:34:58 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

First, I would like to thank everyone who answered my questions on and off
the list. It has helped me figure out a few obstacles.

My little buppy got mad at me this morning, I didn't read the signs that he
had to go and he had to do his business where he wasn't supposed to (in the
van). The minute we got out, he turned his back on me and sat down in the
parking lot. Wouldn't even look my way or move, sigh, I felt sooo bad!

I would like to ask a couple more questions if I could of you all.

For those that use a topical flea preventative. Do you have a preference
over Frontline or Advantage? Unfortunately, I spotted a flea on his pink
belly and I need to take care of it. I read reviews on Advantage and
Frontline and they are good, but some specified the other as not working. Do
you suppose its an individual thing?

I tried mixing his food this morning for the first time. I added 1/4 cup of
the new food and 3/4 cup of the Pedigree he was being fed. He picked out all
the new food and ate it, then proceeded to leave the Pedigree behind!! I'm
going to watch and see if he has upsets, because he's not finishing up the
Pedigree....

Lisa, thank you for the suggestion of the sausages, I think my husband would
eat them all with him!!

Thank you for all the kind welcomes.

Suzanne
??? - who still has no name :-( but now he knows what to do to be a member
of OEBE and he's working on it!
Reba -atb, Caeser -atb