[Dailydrool] New Buppy...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:58:25 PDT 2008

Welcome to the DD and Congrats on the new buppy!

Do you have any pictures of the  new buppy?  I would love to see....We use
advantage..I never used frontline so I am not sure.

It sounds as if you have you a PW in the making....Pwince in Twaining!  Too
cute leaving the pedigree in the bowl hehe and then turning his back on you
in the parking lot because you didn't see him wanting to go do his business
hehe We will have to see on his OEBE status and how he lives up to that but
I would definately say PW so far!

hugs to the new buppy!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)