[Dailydrool] Henry to the bridge

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 14:10:13 PDT 2008

For Henry,
We, The Dog House Gang are sending as much drool as Tucker can produce to help heal the  hearts of the wonderful family that showed so much kindness and love to Henry.  The kidz and I will send up a message to Russell (ATB 1 year today) to go meet Henry and show him the ropes.  God bless you for giving this baby  love and happiness in his last years.
Karen and the Dog House Gang