[Dailydrool] Suzanne's new buppy

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Fri May 2 13:22:39 PDT 2008

Hello, fellow drooler!  Jill the Bagel here (dat means I am hafs beagle an
hafs basset but I act more basset than beagle mos days).  Mom read me your
story about your new kid.  Just remember, he be a baby, just a little baby;
he can't talk yet but some day he will.  An when he be two years old his
brain, it will stop gwowing and he will be two foreber.  Got that?
FOREBER.  That's what us dogs are all 'bout.  Yuz so lucky--yuz get to live
with a toddler for the rest of his life.  Ain't life grand?

Jill the Bagel
Post script from Jill's slave--what Jill says is true--a bagel would never
lie though they might talk your ears right off!
Nadine Mysker