[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Fri May 2 14:21:39 PDT 2008

Healing Drool and a happy early birthday to Sophie.  I've only had bassets for the last year and a half (but made up for lost time by getting three), and they seem to be a "lumpy" breed regardless of the age.

Congratulations Elizabeth on getting Charlie through the Canine Good Citizen certification!  I'm in awe, given how mine walk all over me.

Happy birthday to Pw Gina Marie!

And finally, heart healing drool to Tammy on her loss of Henry, her permanent foster.  Your tribute to him was lovely.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub, Lisa (ATB))