[Dailydrool] This and That

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri May 23 09:10:27 PDT 2008

Well Little Rex is now a big Rex he weighs almost I am sure 100 pounds.
His surgery to get his nuggers done will be in late Sept. when he turns one year old
Our vet never wanted to do it before 10 - 12 months and if he says no I will follow is instructions
He was so kind to us with all that Max went through. Max  never suffered one day with his cancer and died
in his sleep with no pain. Max was never once scared going to our Vet and actually followed his stretching
exercises as our Vet told him to before coming down stairs in the morning.
Rex is  a (Lab / Shepard Mix) he  is 99.9 % human he wakes me every morning 6 am on the dot unless he is told we
can sleep until 7 and then he wakes me at 7. new trick and I did not teach him this one.
If lazy old me drops my pajamas on the floor and leaves them there when I get dressed in the morning
Rex picks them up and puts them on my side of the bed.
Hubby is going long haul truck driving in a few weeks again and he asked me would I be scared while he was
away. I said have you met my babies. Daisy has the loudest get the heck out of here voice and Rex he
has a very deep bark that scares everyone.
Can anyone tell me if Oranges and banana's are bad for the babies?
Rex loves oranges banana's lettuce and carrots they are must have snacks with me.
He is a hoot. If you do not give it like Max  looked at your food looks at you and points to the floor
Daisy sits there so perfect pathetic no one feeds me look and usually gets what she wants.
Since Rex came home she lost all her I call baby fat she is 6 ha ha ha and runs and plays with him
all day. She acts like she does not like him but when you are not looking she sneaks up as does Rex
and they kiss each other.
Have a great day all!
healing drool to all in need
Carolyn