[Dailydrool] This and That

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 12:12:29 PDT 2008

First of all, we think there are too many hounds going to the bridge or getting sick and worrying their slaves.  Hugs and drool to all who are hurting now.

This past weekend, I had Sean entered in a show and Saturday he got first place in the 9-12 month puppy class.  Sunday he got first place in that class and went on to earn a purple and white reserve ribbon.  No points yet, but we're getting there.  Afterall, we're both new at this!

Sean will be celebrating his first birthday on Thursday.  (Only two more years until the brain arrives!).  I'll post more about him later.  I'm going out tonight to find just the right toy for him!  He's active-even more than I remember Pip being at this age.  Any suggestions?

I finally got a refferal to the doggie Dermatologist for Pippi.  Poor girl has been itching and scratching, and chewing herself raw every spring and every fall for years.  It's so bad this year that she's waking us up at night with all the scratching.  If I'm this miserable over it, I just cannot imagine how bad she feels.  The bad part is that the first appointment they had isn't until July 10!  Ugggh!!!  They did promise that if something happened to open up before then they'd call. (Crossing fingers that someone takes a vacation or something and cancels out!).

Deb
Pippi (scratch, scratch, scratch)
and Sean (Happy Birthday to me!)