[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday to our baby!

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Sat May 3 07:35:59 PDT 2008

We couldn't get online yesterday after the tornadoes and hurricane winds
whipped through here.  We kept our electricity, thank God.  But had no  cable,
phone or internet.

We weren't able to tell you it was Freddie's birthday 5/2.   He  wants you
all to know that his brain was delivered a few months ago and he's a  very smart
boy.  The little shark (he had very sharp puppy teeth) we  brought home labor
day 2005 has turned into a very good boy.  Of course,  that's when he's not
surfing the table, counters, bathroom tp, trash bins,  tissues left around,
polly pocket toys, and anything else he can get his hands  on.  Here's a photo of
him caught in the act with a chip clip.

So please join me in wishing my baby a happy 3rd birthday.   He  also wants
to thank Auntie Carol again for his birthday cookies.  He  loves getting mail.

Happy Day - no rain - no storms!

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24, 2008
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)

favorites at AOL Food.