[Dailydrool] 2 Bassets Boys in KY Need Help

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sat May 3 08:09:29 PDT 2008

We got this request for help from a woman whose husband lost his job and now they're probably going overseas (so the dogs have to go.)  We have no room for them in foster care and no hope of ever getting them adopted out  even if we did have room.  If anyone can help them, please email me.

Two males, aged 6 and 10.  The 6 yr old is blind.  One of them is territorial about his bed (unclear on which) and both are food aggressive.  Both are neutered and UTD on shots, but she's not sure if they've been on HW prevention (how could you not know?)  They live with a child with a disorder in the austism spectrum and they are fine with her.  The 10 yr old is a big open tri-color; the 6 yr old is a lemon and white.

I have pictures and they look well cared for.

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 9
Nellie, Murphy, Jeremiah,Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper, Liam, Padame, Roscoe, Poppi, Twinkie, Danica, Jasmine/Edna and Beau
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!