[Dailydrool] MBR's Online Auction

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Sat May 3 08:38:29 PDT 2008

Hi everyone

We are excited to announce that Michigan Basset Rescue's very first Online
Auction is now open!

We have wonderful Framed Basset Hound Artworks, and several Beautiful Basset
Hound Purses that are one of a Kind!

We have several Basset Wearables that are just to die for!

Whine Glasses and Basset Coaster Barware!

Basset Hound Girl's very own Pwincess Starter Kit and much much!

Don't forget high quality Basset Hound Pajama's!

We have also included two affordable Travel Trips to Cancum and the
Bahama's.

We have two Jimmy Buffet signed Autograph Albums for this years
Magaritaville Waddle Theme.

Finally, we have a Movie series memorabilia of the first Godfather movie
including the engraved signatures of Marlon Brando and Al Pacino etc., etc,

Our Online Auction will end on May 14th at 10 pm and this auction will go
live on May 16th at MBR's Waddle Headquarters Hotel at 7 p.m

Winning bidders will be notified after the live auction has ended.

http://mibassetrescue.cmarket.com

Come and join the Waddle Pawty Online!

Any problems or question contact us.

Bonnie, Miss Margarita, Big puppy Louie and Miss Lucy