[Dailydrool] Jimmy Buffett Waddle Shirt for Mothers Day

Alisa Robison aarobison at comcast.net
Sat May 3 15:33:02 PDT 2008

Deer NORman,

We sees yur post on the Drool an knows Mudders Day is very important...

Our mommy has the Jimmy Buffett shirts at our haus, we helps her ship dem for Mishgun Bassets Rescue.   Maggie Margarita is the star ob da shirt dis year, an she is super boooteeful!   http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org/commerce/search/products/?product_id=1011&merchant_id=1423

Order yur mommies shirt by tomorrow an we will hab it shipped out monday moorning!

Yur Furends,

Henry, Lucy, and 'Mus

--
Alisa Robison