[Dailydrool] Catching Up

Pam Watkins pam10447 at verizon.net
Sat May 3 15:37:10 PDT 2008

Dis are Henry,   Dear Nigel, LLewis and Piglet....youse hab my smpaties.
Me mom one ob dem birdheads too...dis is so embawissing...wen we play
she take de paws and sing paws to de left, paws to de wight you the
cutest hound in town!!!!  Den she be gone all week to key west and what
she bring dis boy....a pawwot for de head!!!  i no let her put it on dis
boy's head.  me do draw the line.
Miss Penny,  let me know wen you want to walkie...me gwad ur tummie
bedder.

Mom here.  My thoughts are with all of those that have lost thier
furiends.  The wifi at the hotel was not the best so, I could only read
drools sporadically.  I was especially glad to hear the the brudder was
better.  Things you learn from the drool.  I was in Key West on a
business trip (really!!) and walking down Duval St I noticed a dog
bakery across the street...figured I would stop on the way back and pick
up something for Henry.  As we get to the bakery....puppies in the
window!  I was so disappointed.  Unfortunately, it was closed or I was
going to go in and let them know just what I thought.  And to Momperson
and Charlie...yes, I did go to the Original Margaritaville!  Been a
parrothead for tooooo many years and raised 4 more of them.
Pam and Henry