[Dailydrool] Thank dog for Dogster - my mom almost foegot my burfday!

Schneider spitfire8000 at comcast.net
Sat May 3 17:21:15 PDT 2008

I just can't belebe it - if it wasn't for Dogster she may have not
rememberd unti the middle of the night tonight! I'm five for pete's
sake - whoever he is but she says that a lot to me so it must be right
to use it now for pete's sake. That's okay coming back from work today
she was telwing my dad and he said he would make carne asada tonight
for me me me and my brother Winston. I am a hero in his eyes so now he
will s y happy burfday murphy and thanks a lot for being my brothwer.
I love my family and now that they fweel so bad they will do extra
things for me for at least a month becwause that's how they operate
when they feel guilty. I am good at that. It will be birfday everday
for a very long time. My mom said this is the fatest we both have been
for this birfday so we will have lots of walks too as soon as the raing
stops again. She is training me to jog next to on her bike when she
goes real slow and stops for houndy business and this is time just for
us which i really love. time for me me me. Anyways happy burfday to me
and if you get lemons on your burfday make them feel really bad so that
you get lemon cookies. Murphy the 5 year old.