[Dailydrool] GM Thelma Lu reports on the BW Part 2

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 18:41:16 PDT 2008

Hi everybody GM Thelma Lu is back.

  Saturday morning we get up early again and the Slaves put all us houndies in the BUV and we drive back to the place were the Basset Olympics were yesterday and man oh man I have nebber seen so many Slaves and Houndies before, very exciting all these new hounds to be sniffed.  I sniffed my brother Moose and my Auntie Sue, it was very good to sniff them again.  I even got to sniff my sister Emma and Auntie Karen, it was all very exciting.  Oh no!!!  The SheSlave brought that dress and hat with her, that only meant one thing...she will make me wear it again.  Once the Slaves handed in all their donations I had to put on the dress and hat.  Everywhere I go people want to take my picture.  Then the Slaves were told were to take me so I can ride in the parade.  Auntie Dawn and Uncle Rich come over to see me, they are very nice Slaves.  Auntie Dawn takes more pictures of me and the SheSlave. Taco Woof Bell was riding behind us with Auntie Sharon.  Then the parade starts, I was
 scared out of my wits but once we started moving and all the nice people wave at me I was fine.  The SheSlave was smiling and waving to everybody, I think the SheSlave had a better time than I did.  Oh that Waddle ride was the best thing ever...if I only did not have to wear that dress and hat.  Once the Waddle was over my driver dropped me right off at the picanic.  Even more Slaves and houndies!!!  My Slaves finally take my dress and hat off and put me in the pen with my boys and then Loki and Crackers came to stay my pen.  What fun we all had me GM Thelma Lu in a pen with 4 Boys.  But I was so tired by then I just took a nap.   After a while the winds started blowing very hard and it was getting cold.  Me and Loki were shivering so the Slaves takes us all back to the hotel  Crackers and Loki came with us.  Once we got back to the room all us houndies, except Crackers, got on the bed with the SheSlave and took a nap until Auntie Kathy came and took her houndies back.
 Good thing because I heard the Sheslave say something about taking Loki home with us.

  We stayed in Oshun City on Sunday too but it was raining so all we did was nap on the big bed and make the SheSlave take us for walks in the rain.

  Monday morning we came back home and now things are back to normal.  Not sure when I have to wear that dress and hat again but I did hear the SheSlave say she wanted to get a portrait of me and my boys taken before I get too big for that dress.

  I would like to thank my Auntie Dawn and Uncle Rich for asking us to be 2008 BoardWaddle Grand Marshall. It is a HUGE honor and I just hope I do not embarrass anyone this year, I am still a pupster ya know.  I also want to thank Auntie Kathi Lockhart for making that beautiful dress, that I hope I never have to wear again and my Auntie Dawn of the East for making me that awesome hat with a tiara built right  in, I hope the hat and the dress get put away for a looong time.  I also want to thank everyone who does anything to help the paw homeless hounds. Me and my boys were all homeless hounds once but now we have a home and we are filled with love.  All hounds deserve to  be loved like us.

  Now I hear the Sheslave saying something about a calendar.  I am not sure what that is but it must be big because she is saying those bad words again and that is not a good sign.

  Oh I forgot here is a link to some of the BoardWaddle pictures that my Slaves took.  I hope you enjoy them  http://picasaweb.google.com/4paws4ever/BoardWaddle08 .  If anyone has pictures of me or my boys please email them to the SheSlave.

  GM Thelma Lu and Her Boys Artie and Ballzie