[Dailydrool] Do you feed Nutro?

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sat May 3 18:39:45 PDT 2008

*http://tinyurl.com/6q8fkl *
**
*There is an article on a consumer affairs website about Nutro which can be
read at the link above. It is saying that some people feeding Nutro have had
ill dogs. This is current and not from the last pet food recall. Nothing has
been recalled and I cannot find info on the FDA website or Dept of Ag so not
sure if the above link is true.  I just wanted to know if anyone is or was
having problems in the last month because (as always) I debate on the dog
food I feed.  *
*
Thanks and DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver*