[Dailydrool] any montana droolers for leg one

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat May 3 19:00:55 PDT 2008

Hi eberyone

we go next weekend for our house on wheels tour and are looking for any
montana droolers along highway 90..  we was gonna go to auntie Leslies but
she gets to go to Texas for mothers day so whoohoo for her...sad day for Bob
and Wendall..

are there any droolers in the missoula, helena, Butte area that could loan
us there driveway or a place on there street to park the house on wheels
overnight on saturday May 10th???  or are there any droolers between North
Bend washington and Rapid City, SD that live within 10 miles or so of
highway 90 who could offer mememe a potty break cause daddy said I cant go
in the house on wheels like he can.

--
PW Bob the DOg
order my Chick Magnut Or Faces of Drool playing cards at