[Dailydrool] flat bagel

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sat May 3 19:14:15 PDT 2008

It's me, Jill the Bagel.  Tonight me Mom & Dad went out in da car an didnot
take me wif.  I do no wike when dey do dis cuz dey put me in jail.  Mom says
it's da laundree woom but I knows its da jail.  No cookies or kongs, only
water an bwakets  (I neber eat da cookies or pway wid da kong to punish dem
when dey put me in jail anyhow but it would be nice if dey bwoke down an
beguns to put dem in dere jus in case I wanta show dem, so ha!).  Anyhow, I
regwess,  as me Mom sez. I figerred out what dem two was up to so when Mom
calls me into da jail I do fwat bagel.  Boy does Mom wook dum.  She puts me
butt up and runs around to put my fronts up an I jus slide my butt back
down.  Dis goes on for wike 6 hours!  She is so guwwible!  Anyhow, I do da
fwat bagel real good so today Mom wooses her patience and just dwags me into
da jail.  Dis time she say to me "so ha!"  I don wike what she is wearning!

Post Script from the Mom.  No, it did not go on for 6 hours but yes, I did
resort to the old "drag the rug into the laundry room for cleaning or
whatever"!

Jill the Bagel and Nadine Mysker the Slave