[Dailydrool] My adventures in the Dogskills (a.k.a. Catskills)

Wendell Flopbottom wendellwaddles at gmail.com
Sat May 3 19:33:39 PDT 2008

Whew! Boardwaddle 10 was SO much fun -- and SO busy. I pawticipated in the
Basset Olympics, cuddled with the adorable Pw. Annie (she is SO sweet and
C*U*T*E), waddled with the HUGE outpouring of houndies, and generally worked
my little pawsies to the stuffing meeting and greeting all the pups and
people! I LOVED it! My foster mom Beth was great fun! And she made sure I
got to see all the fun!

On Sunday, my new foster mom Amanda packed me up with Miss Brie (GM 2007)
and carried me back to the Dogskills. Some people call it the Catskills...
but that HAS to be wrong. I got to meet the rest of the Goose Gaggle Giggle
(they're really nice) and my foster dad Bobby. He and I bonded right away,
which is how I got into trouble. You see, I went to join Bobby at Physical
Therapy, and we got to talking about the sights in the area... and ....
well... I guess we weren't looking where we were going. Cause Bobby fell and
suffered a pelvic fracture. My foster mom Amanda spent most of the day and
night at the hospital with us... and I know she could use some drool and
support from all her DD friends (cause she's been real busy keeping
everybody ... me included ... in line). So please sling a little drool her
way if you can.

Even with all that is going on with the "Giggle," she made sure I was sent
on my way to the West Coast, where I'll be joining Bob the Dog in the House
on Wheels as he travels to Mishgun. I can't wait!

But I'm sending quick-healing plush drool back to the Dogskills for Mr.
Bobby!

P.S. My travel secretary is running late in getting out my April Waddle-Gram
but swears it will be published this weekend. So there's still time if
anyone wants to join my Fan Club and hear all the latest news and rumors...
just sign up via my Firstgiving pages:
www.firstgiving.com/wendellswaddletour2 or
www.firstgiving.com/wendellswaddletour.<http://www.firstgiving.com/wendellswaddletour>

Woofily,