[Dailydrool] I am beggin again!

Kay george at georgeegrunt.com
Sat May 3 20:26:19 PDT 2008

Hi everyone! King George here! Just 12 more days until
I make my mom drive me to the Mishgun waddle! I am
really excited but worried too cause raising waddle
pledges is coimg down to the wire. So I had the mom
put some more things on hounds bay. I would love it if
you checked them out and helped me help the houndies
in Mishgun! First we have a basset decanter, at least
mom says she thinks it is a basset decanter. Please
bare with her she is just a two legger.
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=figurines&item=1210214848
I also have a vintage basset pull toy
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=figurines&item=1210215256
that mom put under figurines instead of the other
column. Here is a cute pup
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=figurines&item=1210215561
a clear basset figure
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=figurines&item=1210215706
and a hush puppy sign
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1210215863
please take a look and bid if you like. Remember all
the houndies that need our help!

snooters to all
King George E Grunt
www.georgeegrunt.com