[Dailydrool] CAKIE'S MISHGUN PLEDGES........Last day for some of the items!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun May 4 05:55:35 PDT 2008

MOOOO. It is me, Cakie....Mooin in that today is the last day for some of my
wonderful stuffs on Houndsbay for the paw hounds of Mishgun. Ya see, us owe
Gramma Jo for dreaming up the waddle thing and we try real hard once a year
to raise some moolah. Today is the last day for the wonderful, vintage Hush
Puppy blanket, the last of my very own special pillboxes (with feyfey!!),
the Hush Puppy promotional you can't buy em anywhere flip flops, the Hush
Puppy watch set and the absolutely over the top Superbowl jacket that your
he slave would kill for...plus some boxer shorts. Keep bidding and don't
forget the very special brass sundial and spiffy collar!

I'm trolling all over the house looking for more good stuff!! Darn it, I am
SHORT. She keeps a lot of the good stuff up highter than I can
reach.....Nudgie works the camera and I type...but we need a ladder.

Slaves are going to a trade show to shop for basset crap today.....maybe we
can get a box or something to step on.

Cakie