[Dailydrool] Whoa! Yikes, MomPerson

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun May 4 06:02:29 PDT 2008

Dis are whut happin when you no payin attenshun. Lass Novembair me an MomP.
wented to a Trekkin Thing when sumbuddy dump cole wadder an stuff callt
sleet down on pore Nigel when he trekkin, so he quit. MomPerson putted all
da stuffs away inna plastik box an stored it. Dis mornin she get it out an
WHOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEE she done leff a baggie ob chikie in dere
allllllllllwinner long. Da smell! DELISHUSH but not to MomPerson who gakkin
in da dribeway. My harniss, ebberfing all stinky. She gots it in da white
box whut get da close put init wif whut she call a drier sheet but me an
Llewis call FUN THINGS (MomP. awways tekem away) hopin ta git da stink out
befour anudder 15 minnits.
Guess we goin trekkin!!!

Drool to all in need,
Nigel ob Nigel an Llewis an dem odders.