[Dailydrool] Thanks to all

oakcrafff at aol.com oakcrafff at aol.com
Sun May 4 06:08:40 PDT 2008

Peggy and I just wanted to say thanks to all who sent kind words of encouragement over the loss of our beloved Clyde.? He can never be replaced and thanks to all of you he will never be forgotten.? Flower is still looking for him to come out to play and it may be awhile before any of us are normal again.? You never know how big a spot they fill in your heart until they are gone. Thanks again to all.

Carl & Peggy
Flower
Clyde (gone, but not forgotten)
Holly-the black lab
the 6 cats-Tazie, Tigger, Dusty, Sweetie, Momma and son Thumper (all rescues)