[Dailydrool] Nudgie's Match Boxes

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun May 4 06:18:18 PDT 2008

Nudgie here. The little white faced one. I had a good time yesterday and
Aunties Walli and Jackie and Julie bought some matches.......and Auntie
Donna got away without hers.......but I got lots more...even had the match
lady make more......cause Pwincess Annie just looks so pretty on them. In
her hat, on her bench.....if ya don't want pretty you could just turn the
box over and see me, looking embarassed in my feathers.........do you know
how humiliating it is for a guy to have to use that picture to raise money
for homeless hounds? I'm doing it cause I once was a homeless hound, so
could ya please help a guy out and buy some matches? They are nice wooden
ones that could light your fireplace or candles. Not the kind that folks
give out at restaurants. Fancy ones.

I'll try and attach pictures....never did that before. August is coming.
They would make great secret pawtner gifts, stocking stuffers (think fires,
warm, howlidays...)

Please help me. Cakie is moooing about how her houndsbay items are gonna
make more money than my match boxes. I'm already mortified. Don't think I
can stand it if she has more to offer than I do.....all she's doing is
wandering around snitching, er shopping, er helping herself to whatever she
sees! I have to live with folks having the picture of me in feathers on
hearths forever!

Paypal to the slaves....$20 a box plus $5 for da shipping. She can get three
in the box for the same price!

Nudgie